Welcome to ADL Support/Education On Accessibility
Our educational seminars allow participants to gather invaluable information, connect with others in the industry and expand their understanding of all topics related to accessibility.
Please refer to our calendar below for upcoming in-services and seminars. ADL’s in-services and seminars benefit occupational therapists, adjusters, case managers and all other health care providers looking to stay informed.
- We provide education on the latest trends and technology.
- Lunch will be provided at no cost to you.
Some educational topics include:
- Planning After the Patient is Discharged from the Hospital
- What Home Modification &Â Accessibility Means – What it means to the patient
- Assessing Proper Home &Â Alternative Ways of Living
- Challenges With Completing Home Modifications
- Creating an Inclusive World
- Home Accessibility for an ABI Survivor
- Understanding Vehicle Modifications/Conversions
If you would like to inquire or schedule an in-service or seminar, please call us anytime,
Toll Free: 1-844-ADL-CORP
Tel: (905) 533-0581
or Email usÂ our customer service department atÂ email@example.com
If you can’t make it to an informational seminar start learning today about our services, products/tools and devices that can be life changing.