ADL's in-services and seminars benefit occupational therapists, adjusters, case managers and all other health care providers looking to stay informed.
We provide education on the latest trends and technology.
Lunch will be provided at no cost to you.
Some educational topics include:
- Planning After the Patient is Discharged from the Hospital
- What Home Modification & Accessibility Means - What it means to the patient
- Assessing Proper Home & Alternative Ways of Living
- Challenges With Completing Home Modifications
- Creating an Inclusive World
- Home Accessibility for an ABI Survivor
- Understanding Vehicle Modifications/Conversions