At ADL we offer informal education and information meetings along with a more formal lunch-learn seminar series, where we discuss your needs and how our products and services can make you and/or client/claimant live an accessible and inclusive life. our audience include, but are not limited to are, Occupational Therapists, Personal Injury Lawyers, Social Workers, Adjusters, Case Managers and various other health care practitioners who are looking to stay informed. You are welcome to contact us directly at Toll Free: 1-844-ADL-CORP; for upcoming seminars and/or speak with one of our expert consultants today.
Education & Information Meetings
General guideline for a ADL meeting and/or lunch and learn seminar:
- Learn about our products and services, while viewing our on-line brochure and user manuals. Check out our groups, social platforms and other resources to join in on the conversation.
- We provide education on the latest trends, technology and legislation that impact accessibility and inclusive design.
- Lunch will be provided at no cost to you.
Some educational topics include:
- Planning After the Patient is Discharged from the Hospital
- What Home Modification Accessibility Means – What it means to everyone involved.
- Assessing the Home and possible Alternative Living Options
- Challenges With Completing Home Modifications
- Creating an Inclusive World
- Home Accessibility for an ABI Survivor
- Home Accessibility of a Spinal Cord Injury Survivor
- Understanding Vehicle Modifications/Conversions
- Family Dynamics and Home Modifications