CROSS BORDER CONFIDENCE MEMBER
Every winter, millions of Canadian and Northern USA Residents (commonly referred to as “Snowbirds“) migrate south to escape the harsh cold weather. Unfortunately while travelling to their favourite southern destinations, Snowbirds sometimes get into very serious motor vehicle accidents. Any accident at anytime can be devastating. It can be overwhelming in an unfamiliar state.
Cross border accidents are exceptionally complicated: After a serious accident, an Attorney is needed in your home state (or province), and in the state where the accident happened. This is where we come in – Snowbirdaccidents.com has over 35 years of experience in these types of incidents. We help match accident victims with some of the best Personal Injury Attorneys and Lawyers who understand this very complex and complicated area of Insurance Law.
Did you know:
- Florida absorbs an estimated one million seasonal Snowbirds who stay a month or more every winter, raising the state’s population by 5%.
- About 145,000 snowbirds flock to Palm Beach County, raising the population by 11%.
- Roosting snowbirds boost the population of Jupiter (a city in West Palm) by an estimated 17%; Delray Beach by 14%; Boynton Beach and Palm Beach Gardens by 11%; and, The Town of Palm Beach’s population soars by an extra 75%. (Courtesy of the Palm Beach Post – April 2017)
- Florida is the ONLY mainland State that is reliably not freezing in January.
Florida does have challenges for Snowbirds who drive a car within the great state:
- Florida has the most uninsured drivers than any other state in the Union.
- According to figures from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, more accidents occur during Florida’s winter months than any other time of the year. This directly correlates with Snowbird migration, i.e. December 26th to March 31.
- Florida experiences the highest number of accidents in December and January
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration notes I-95 and I-75 in Florida are two of the most dangerous highways in the United States.
As a valued partner, Accessible Daily Living (ADL) is proud to be associated with Cross Border Confidence and snowbirdaccidents.com. Cross Border Accidents can be very complicated and now with the support of snowbirdaccidents.com, ADL can assist you or your loved ones with home modification and safety needs. We will work with the team to make sure that all aspects of your home environment are taken care of prior to discharge and during your rehabilitation period.
Being an approved Cross Border Confidence Member can give you peace of mind knowing that our experts can help you if you have been involved in a serious motor vehicle accident while traveling south of the border. For further information please visit snowbirdaccidents.com or call us directly at Telephone: 1-844-ADL-CORP or (905) 533-0581.